FROM THE HOLSTER
The 'From the Holster' course is the beginning of learning how to draw from the holster while building on the previous disciplines you've learned. At the end of the course, you can take an assessment that, if passed, you will earn a certificate that will allow you to draw from the holster in our range.
This class is approximately 5 hours long.
PRICE: $129 (non-refundable).
SCHEDULE: The course is 5 hours in length which is mostly done on the range.
PREREQUISITES: Handgun Essentials or life experience approved by the instructor.
If your class starts at or before 10am or 11am, class will start promptly at the time stated so make sure that you are here 15 minutes prior to get yourself checked in. If you haven't completed the waiver do so now so that your check in process is a breeze- click here
- Full size or Compact handgun (No sub-compacts or pocket guns please)
- 5 snap caps (dummy practice rounds) of correct caliber
- 3 magazines
- Quality OWB holster that will retain handgun securely while moving
- Quality ammo pouch that will retain magazines while moving
- Sturdy belt that properly supports the shooter’s gear
- 300 rounds of ammunition – Bring your own or purchase ammo at the rental desk.
- Appropriate range attire (t-shirt and jeans or something comfortable and practical. closed toe shoes only please)
- Eye & ear protection (rentals available)